Dallas, M. (2021). Mathematics classroom argumentation: An interactional perspective. Paper presented at the Topic Study Group 16: Reasoning, argumentation and proof in mathematics, at the 14th International Congress on Mathematical Education (ICME-14), Shanghai, China.
- Dallas, M. (2019). Argumentation in the mathematics classroom. In. C. Christou (Ed.), Proceedings of the 8th National Conference of the Greek Association of Researchers in Mathematics Education; Contemporary approaches in teaching mathematics (pp. 131-139). Nicosia, Cyprus: G.A.R.M.E
- Dallas, M. (2019). Towards an interactional perspective on argumentation in school mathematics. In U. T. Jankvist, M. van den Heuvel-Panhuizen, & M. Veldhuis (Eds.), Proceedings of the Eleventh Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (pp. 171-178). Utrecht, the Netherlands: Freudenthal Group & Freudenthal Institute, Utrecht University and ERME.
- Dallas, M. (2017). From intuitive to mathematical reasoning: Argumentation process at 6th graders during teaching equations. Proceedings of the 2nd National Conference of School Life and Educational Museum, National Center of Research & Preservation of School Material; Education in the 21st century; From theory to practice - Searching an attractive and effective school (vol.1, pp. 340-352). Piraeus, Greece.
- Dallas, M. (2015). Metacognitive strategies of 3rd grade pupils in solving a math problem. In D. Desli, I. Papadopoulos, & M. Tzekaki (Eds.), Proceedings of the 6th National Conference of the Greek Association of Researchers in Mathematics Education; Mathematics with distinction and without discrimination (pp. 419-428). Thessaloniki, Greece: G.A.R.M.E.
- Dallas, M. (2015). Teaching Scenario: First and best with difference of fraction! In. In D. Kolokotronis, D. Liovas, V. Stefanidis, K. Stathopoulos, I. Liakos, A. Kontogeorgiou, & S. Degleri, Proceedings of 1st National Conference of the Greek Scientific Association for the Promotion of Educational Innovation (vol.3, pp. 756-784). Larisa, Greece: E.E.P.E.K.
- Dallas, M. (2015). Theories of learning and teaching in Mathematics Education: Relation of cognitive and behavioral approaches with theoretical approaches in situated learning. In I. Papadatos, S. Polychronopoulou, & A. Mpastea, Proceedings of 5th National Conference in Science Education (pp. 427-435). Athens, Greece: Study Centre Psychophysiology and Education of the University of Athens.
- Antonopoulos, M., Dallas, M., & Kouvela, E. (2014). Mathematics in the workplace; A case study of a taxi driver and a mechanical engineer. Proceedings of the 5th National Conference of the Greek Association of Researchers in Mathematics Education. Florina, Greece: G.A.R.M.E.
- Vos, P., Dallas, M., Poudel, A.B., & Shults, F. L. (2020). Using social simulations in interdisciplinary primary education - an expert appraisal. In H. Verhagen, M. Borit, G. Bravo, & N. Wijermans (Eds.), Advances in social simulation-Looking in the mirror (pp. 451-456). Cham, Switzerland: Springer.
- Dallas, M. (2014). Metacognitive strategies employed by third graders at primary school during the process of solving a math problem (Master's thesis, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece). Retrieved from https://pergamos.lib.uoa.gr/uoa/dl/frontend/en/browse/1318919
- Dallas, M., Mesinezi, T., & Nizami, A. (2011). The ways in which pupils of fifth and sixth grade of primary school perceive the meaning of fraction (Unpublished bachelor's thesis). Democritus University of Thrace, Alexandroupolis, Greece.
- Dallas, M. (2011). Internship report (unpublished). School of Education Sciences, Department of Primary Education, Democritus University of Thrace, Alexandroupolis.
- Dallas, M. (2021). Mathematics
classroom argumentation: An interactional perspective. Monday Seminars of MERGA (14.06.2021), University
of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway.
- Dallas, M. (2020). Norms, participation patterns and argumentation discourse in the mathematics classroom: An interactional perspective. Colloquium (11.03.2020), Mathematics Education Faculty, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, USA.
- Dallas, M. (2020). Interactional perspective on argumentation: The mathematics classroom norms. Graduate Students Seminar (06.03.2020), Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, USA.
- Dallas, M. (2019). Primary mathematics classroom argumentation context. Monday Seminars of MERGA (02.09.2019), University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway.
- Dallas, M. (2019). Early stages of the PhD process leading to First Year Seminar: Preparation, presentation, feedback and reflection. MatRIC PhD-seminar (14.05.2019), Fevik and Froland, Norway.
- Dallas, M. (2019). Interactional perspective on argumentation in a primary mathematics classroom environment. First Year PhD Seminar (10.05.2019), University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway.